according to the DSGVO
We attach great importance to the protection of your data and your privacy. We therefore inform you below about the collection and use of personal data when using our website.
We at sanu-health.com understand that personal information is important to you and that it must be handled responsibly. On this page we would like to inform you about what data sanu-health.com collects and why and in what way we use this data.
If you still have questions, please feel free to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. name and contact details of the data controller and the company data protection officer
The responsible person within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
Dr. Sabine Nunius
Telephone: +49 176 / 23 94 79 88
Responsible in the sense of the data protection regulation is Dr. Sabine Nunius. There is no data protection officer.
2 Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion:
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request came
– Browser type and version
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software
– Name of the website called up
– Message about successful retrieval
– Referrer URL
– Amount of data sent
– The user’s internet service provider
This data is stored for technical reasons only and is not assigned to a specific person at any time. The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
– Ensuring a smooth connection set-up of the website,
– Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
– evaluating system security and stability, and
– for other administrative purposes.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the possibility of contacting us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the enquiry is from and so that we can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is based on your voluntarily given consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted at regular intervals after the request you have made has been dealt with.
If a user takes advantage of this option, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and stored. These data are:
– First name, last name*
– e-mail address*
– Message text*
The data marked with an asterisk are mandatory fields. All other details are not necessary for the use of our contact form.
No data will be passed on to third parties in this context. The data will only be used for processing the conversation.
3. passing on of data
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
– you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
– the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
– in the event that there is a legal obligation for the transfer in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, or
– this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Information is stored in the cookie that is related to the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognised that you have already been to our site and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. [These are all integrated in “extended data protection mode”, i.e. no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission].
By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration are transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether
YouTube provides a user account via which you are logged in, or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want your data to be associated with your YouTube profile, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as a usage profile and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the
and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
We have integrated Vimeo videos into our online offer, which are stored on http://www.vimeo.com and can be played directly from our website. Our website uses plugins from the video portal Vimeo. The provider is Vimeo Inc, 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA.
When you visit one of our pages equipped with a Vimeo plugin, a connection to the Vimeo servers is established. This tells the Vimeo server which of our pages you have visited. In addition, Vimeo obtains your IP address. This also applies if you are not logged in to Vimeo or do not have an account with Vimeo. The information collected by Vimeo is transmitted to the Vimeo server in the USA.
If you are logged into your Vimeo account, you enable Vimeo to assign your surfing behaviour directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your Vimeo account.
7. social media
Embedded social media elements
We embed elements of social media services on our website to provide you with further information and contact options. We do not have access to this data.
When visiting these pages, user data may be processed outside the area of the European Union. In these jurisdictions, German or European data protection law is generally not applicable. This may make it more difficult to enforce your rights. US providers certified for the Privacy Shield have undertaken to comply with EU data protection standards.
The data obtained from visitors to social media is usually processed for market research and advertising purposes. Based on the content accessed, usage profiles can be created, which in turn are used for advertisements within and outside of social media that are intended to correspond to the interests of the users. This procedure is usually made possible by cookies that are stored on the users’ computers.
However, data of social media users may also be stored by the provider in other ways, especially if these users are registered and logged in to the social medium.
The processing of users’ personal data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO. As the operator of a presence in a social medium, we have a legitimate interest in effectively informing users and communicating with users. If the user has consented to the data processing – for example by clicking on a checkbox – the legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a., Art. 7 DSGVO.
For further information on data processing and opt-out options, please contact the respective providers, which you will find listed below.
Requests for information and the assertion of other user rights are best directed to the providers themselves. Only they have access to all user data and can provide the requested information or take measures.
If you have an account on the following social media channels and are logged in, this data will be assigned to your personal account and the data stored in it.
– Instagram –
– LinkedIn –
LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
– Xing –
XING SE, Dammtorstraße 30, 20354 Hamburg, Germany.
8. data subject rights
You have the right to:
– In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
– in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
– to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
– in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
– pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
– revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future; and
– complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
9 Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
10. analysis tools and advertising
a) Google Analytics
b) Matomo (formerly Piwik)
Our website uses the web analytics service Matomo. Matomo is an open source solution.
Matomo uses “cookies.” These are small text files that your web browser stores on your terminal device and which enable an analysis of website use. Information generated by cookies about the use of our website is stored on our server. Before storage, your IP address is anonymised.
Matomo cookies remain on your terminal device until you delete them.
The setting of Matomo cookies is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. As the operator of this website, we have a legitimate interest in the anonymised analysis of user behaviour in order to optimise both our website and, where applicable, advertising.
No information about the use of this website stored in the Matomo cookie is passed on. The setting of cookies by your web browser can be prevented. However, some functions of our website may be restricted as a result.
11 Data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
browser status bar.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
12. changes to this data protection declaration
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current version of the data protection declaration is always available at www.sanu-health.com/datenschutz.